I have always been involved in some way in the maintenance, construction, management and acquisition of real estate. The culmination of my knowledge and expertise with all aspects of the home including electrical, plumbing, HVAC, structural and roofing is my licensure in Home Inspection!
It is a pleasure to point out the “great” in a home and to explain how that which is not so good could become something that you love. I feel that my ability to think outside the box when it comes to the vision you have could allow me to help you see the vision for yourself. At the same time, it is my goal to impart on you as much as I can so that you know how your new home works. After all, you will become the expert of your own house!
Why Hire Me:
- 40 Years’ Experience with all aspects of the Home
- InterNACHI Member- Certified Home Inspector
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Strictly abide by Residential Standards of Practice and InterNACHI Code of Ethics
- Prepared, Thorough, Trustworthy, Respectful and Honest
- Aim to surpass expectations
- Certified Professional Inspector
- Wind Mitigation Inspection
- 4 and 5-point Inspections
- Residential Standards of Practice
- InterNACHI Code of Ethics
Certified Home Inspector
My Promise to you
Buying a home is one of the largest purchases that you will make in your lifetime and I am here to help ease the anxiety. I want you to feel the most informed that you can be when you make this very important commitment and so I promise to inspect your home as if it were my own.
I bring to you my 40 years of experience working on homes and can assure you a quality, unbiased and thorough inspection and report done with integrity and continuing customer service.
All Home Inspector Professional Inspections are performed by the owner/inspector.
Knowing that your time is important I will work to schedule your inspection to best accommodate your needs.
I will treat you and your home with respect and aim to leave you with higher understanding of your future home.